Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

usa shooting supplies
The missions of this blog are introduce E-learning program, enhance readers knowledge, provide accurate information to the readers.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

E-tuition

Recently i found a site which is call One Stop Online Open Tuition from Malaysia. The purpose of this site is provide online tuition to the students. It is mainly focus on primary to secondary school students. This site provide the question from each state and share with the students. Other than that, it is also provide any latest education information to the students.
Furthermore, it is also provide method of study and promote other sites of e-learning site in Malaysia. This is really make me surprise because now only i realize e-learning is start to "hot" in our country.

One Stop Online Open Tuition
e-tuitionIn my opinion, This site is quite interesting for me, although i am a college students, but i still can revise the previous lesson that i had learn in secondary school. This make me gain more knowledge. But, it need to pay, so i think i won't register because i am poor. So, would you register for this e-learning site if you are a secondary school students or would you let your child to study with e-learning?

Please kindly leave a comment, thanks.

References
E-tuition, Back to school, [Online] Retrieved by 7 March 2009. URL:http://www.etuition.com.my/index.php?fd=general&sub=terms.php

4 comments:

  1. wow..interesting...never heard about this site before..thanks a lot for this useful information, Yen!!! I hope that I could register for this site but I couldn't because I'm poor as well..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...never heard of it before....must ask my form 3 sister to use it....is it free? or need money?? Thanks for the info ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing to see that Malaysia's education has finally evolved in terms of making it fun and more interactive.. Definitely would boost up the students love and passion for study.. too bad I missed the chance.. Perhaps college too has e-tuition?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very good because we can tuition at our own house. How much we have to pay for it?? I'm asking for my younger brother la. hee.

    ReplyDelete

This website and its content are copyright of "E-learning-dmc-blog-" - © 2009. All rights reserved.
This Blog was last updated on 18 March 2009 at 14:53-GTM.

The best supported browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer

For more information, please add comment at this blog.